Saturday, November 19, 2022

The Rs

 Results-Pat test results still show kidney damage but the function has improved. We have not talked to the doctor yet. He has an appointment Monday I am expecting the same old same old-drink water no caffeine, etc.


Results- Barrett's Esophagus, of course, has no dysplasia so that is a relief. Watch my diet, take medicine do not get heartburn at all.


Runoff-Early voting starts next Saturday for the GA Senate race between Incumbent Warnock and challenger Walker. Neither man received 50%+1 in the general election so here we go again. In 2 years we get to do it again. YAY.


Recipes- I need to write out the recipes that I just do. I have a book to put them in. I think Brook might want them. I don't want something to happen to me and I can't remember them. My granny had several strokes and could not remember everything. I have had one stroke already so it could happen to me. I need to get busy.


Good night






No comments:

Post a Comment