Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Slap in the face

 So I was sitting here all gloomy and basically, I was woe is meing and I read this:


"So I’m laying here in bed on this crisp beautiful Wednesday morning looking out of my window and I’m thinking to myself what a time to be alive. Im up and walking I’ve got energy and I’m just extremely thankful and happy and it dawns on me that today is Wednesday and I DON’T have to go to dialysis. As a matter of fact, unless something goes extremely wrong, I never have to go back to dialysis. You guys know how much I hate it there. Life changed for me quick. Within a week to be exact. And that right there is why I don’t determine how life is going to go for me because things can change just like that. That’s my positive ramble for this day. Lol!! Good Morning people, I’m home, with my new kidney."

I am sitting here ugly crying. My friend has a new life and I am feeling sorry for myself? Life is too short, I can't waste it.

1 comment:

  1. You'll just have to find small joys in little things. Hug those grandkids!!!

    ReplyDelete